Surf 3D -- File Retrieval - Explanation
Surf3D provides an Agent Configuration control panel for setting up:
1. Agent Start conditions, including Open an Agent, begin a fresh Agent run, continuing a prior agent run, and getting a fresh URL from the browser and beginning a fresh Agent run.
2. File acquisition and capture of any file types using the file type suffix, such as jpeg, jpg, gif, Mp3, pdf, ps, doc, exe, etc. Any file type can be collected for later off-line browsing and use.
3. Capture size setting which limits the number of bytes that a file can have to be collected, and also places a minimum number of bytes to eliminate gathering files that are too small for your need.
4. Finish Tests with total number of Pages Limit, Metric Test finish conditions, Rate of Change detection, negative number handling
5. Agent Retry scheduling
6. Agent final Actions including:
Copyright © 2001-2008 Navagent, Inc.