Surf 3D -- Search Report - Explanation
Surf3D gives users HTML results reports which open in your web browser. Clicking on the *A* icon opens the Format Report control panel, which includes options for:
1. Content, such as including the Surf3D Header, including False pages, Show Images, and Show Page Text.
2. Highlight of Numbers, Capitals, Text, $$, etc.
3. Text sizing
4. Ranking, by Natural order, or by Metric A, B, C, or Metric Sum
5. Number of Items per page and Pages per Report.
6. Caption Data, including Title, Metric A, B and C, and Metric Sum.
Copyright © 2001-2008 Navagent, Inc.